Skip to main content

Featured

Golden Cloud

via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Je4P64

Top Pottery Blogs for 2014

Have you checked out the blog Pottery Making Info?  If you like reading about the lives of potters you should.  It’s an easy blog to follow because Brandon normally only posts once or twice a month.  Even though he doesn’t publish often he provides a great service by publishing the best blogs we potters publish each month, so if you are short on time this is the place to find the stuff you want to read.  Then at the end of the year he picks the top blog writers based on this list of blog posts.

In 2013 I made the list of the top blogs and I was very, very happy about that.  It was a milestone I wanted to achieve because I truly admire the potters/bloggers that were on the top of the list in previous years.  But this year was a hard year for me and I didn’t write as many blog posts as I would have liked to write.  I always try to write articles that I think you will find interesting and many days I either felt empty of interesting ideas or I was so busy playing catch up that I didn’t have the energy to write.  Still, I must have done something right because I was once again granted the honor of being in the top 14 list.  Okay, I was number 13 but that’s still pretty good for someone who had given up hope.


I do plan and hope to continue to write good and interesting articles to share with you.  If you have any thoughts about what you’d like to read about here, please feel free to tell me.  I’m always happy to share an idea or technique.  Besides, this blog is all about you, the reader.

Check out the gallery page - Future Relics Gallery by Lori Buff

Comments

  1. Congrats, you do have interesting and thought provoking posts, I've learned a lot on blogs and find yours and others a great resource.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda, that’s very kind of you to say.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts