|Saucy Coconut Quorn Stir Fry|
- 4 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 1 package quorn "chicken" nuggets
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced (optional)
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced, whites and greens separated
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 6 cups sliced cabbage
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a wok or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add Quorn and cook, stirring often, until cooked through and lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer Quorn to a plate.
- Heat the remaining 2 teaspoons oil in the wok or pot. Add jalapeño, scallion whites, broccoli ginger and cook, stirring, until fragrant, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Stir in coconut milk, fish sauce, lime juice and brown sugar; bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the broccoli is tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in cabbage, Quorn and scallion greens; cook, stirring constantly, until the cabbage is slightly wilted, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in basil just before serving.
Check out the gallery page - Future Relics Gallery by Lori Buff