Skip to main content

Featured

Golden Cloud

via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Je4P64

New Venture

The transition is now complete; Janet and I, partnering with Deanna Ranlett and Daphne Dail of Atlanta Clay are now on our own to run Mudfire.  The founders, Erik and Luba left on Tuesday for the mountains of Tennessee and a new adventure.  Of course they told us to call if we need them so we aren't completely alone.  Besides, they built a strong foundation and taught us well how to make it all work.  Still, they are big shoes to fill and although I'm no longer terrified about owning the studio and gallery it still feels like a lot.  It is, thankfully, getting smoother sailing every day.

Mudfire Pottery Gallery and Clay studio
Mudfire Clayworks and Gallery


Needless to say it's cutting in a bit on my pottery making time and my blog writing time but I have no intention to stop doing either.  You may just read about what's going on in my pottery world a little less frequently.

Of course I still will be reading blogs and keeping up with you all as much as I can.

Check out the gallery page - Future Relics Gallery by Lori Buff

Comments

  1. Wait, how did I miss this? I didn't know you were doing this! How exciting, you are the perfect person to own a clay studio, what a great new adventure for you, I'm very happy for you all. Scary, I'm sure, but you will be fine, as you said you had good training by two that really know how to do it right!
    Best wishes for success
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey, they taught us how to be the best, now we're just doing it and trying a few enhancements.

      Delete
  2. A toast to new adventures and continued success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you, I'm raising my coffee cup high.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Tara. Your teapot is in the kiln now, first firing, I'll decorate it when it comes out.

      Delete
  4. That's great news. I'm sure you have great success.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh WOW this makes me want to move to GA and JOIN YOU awesome and inspiring and wonderful people!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kudos and congratulations to you and Janet, I can't wait to get up there and visit with you both and see Mudfire (the new). I am so excited for you both. Visions and ventures just such as this have crossed my mind so many times, I am looking forward to enjoying and living through your new adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda, I'm looking forward to your visit.

      Delete
  7. Hey! I miss this too.
    Best wishes for many years to come.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts