Skip to main content

Featured

Golden Cloud

via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Je4P64

Early Work

Those of you who are also friends with me on Facebook may have noticed a new profile picture.  It's a picture of a slide that my high school pottery teacher took when I was taking her class in my junior year. Yes, that was eleventh grade.  It seems like so long ago and yesterday simultaneously.   This may have been a slide that was included in the portfolio I sent to Alfred University when I was applying there.  It makes me wonder things like who has seen the slide, what do other people think about the work (I am trying to resist critiquing it), and what happened to this piece.
For me, this is some of the fun of facebook. 
Check out the gallery page - Future Relics Gallery

Comments

  1. If I look at some of my old photos I wonder who is that, hey your slide says made in USA. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1979................................. yes, I would have been a classmate of yours, more or less, where did 30 plus years go? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts