Skip to main content

Featured

Golden Cloud

via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Je4P64

Green Room


 All of the electrical outlets are installed and the wires run to them. I installed a lot of outlets in the studio work space but not as many in the kiln room. I hope I don't regret this but it shouldn't be too hard to add more later if needed since I'm not intending to finish those walls. I also installed on exterior outlet as it'll come in handy.

Next came insulation, I put mold resistant R-19 in the walls. I've not done anything with the ceiling yet as I'm trying to figure out what to do and save myself installing wall board above my head.
Speaking of wall board, my friend Lawrence came over yesterday and helped install the wall board. Again this is a mold resistant product. Sheetrock made it green instead of the usual whitish color that one normally sees in sheet rock. I like it because adding color suddenly made the room look like it was becoming finished. It's still a long way from completion but it does feel good to have the walls looking like walls.
Check out the gallery page - Future Relics Gallery

Comments

  1. Love that sunshine-y room! Lookin' good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts