Skip to main content

Featured

Golden Cloud

via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Je4P64

The Stacks Lofts + Artists Tour

The old Cotton and Bag Mill is now known as The Stacks Lofts.  And man, are they cool.  If I were ever to live in a loft apartment I'd want it to be in one of these historical buildings that has been creatively repurposed.  You’ve got to come tour these buildings and what better way then when they are full of art?

I was really excited to be invited into this show so I accept the invitation but later realized that the show was the same weekend as the Decatur Holiday Marketplace and Cafe.  Oh, no! I need to clone myself! Thankfully, Janet has sweetly offered to be there for me.  So she gets to hang out in a cool loft all day.  Isn't that nice of her?  I was able to go there early and set up the pottery so she doesn't have to do that.  The thing is, I won't be able to help her pack everything up and tote it down to her car.  Maybe you can do us a favor and pick up a piece of pottery for yourself or for a gift, that way she doesn't have to carry it home.  We'd appreciate it.  I'm sure she'd be really happy to see you even if you just came in to say hello.

Thanks, here are all the details:

The Stacks Lofts + Artists Tour
170 Boulevard SE
Atlanta, GA 30312
Saturday Dec 6 1pm - 8pm
Future Relics Pottery will be in loft E 309


Check out the gallery page - Future Relics Gallery by Lori Buff

Comments

  1. just got back from my show, one of my secret dreams is to live in loft some day, well I guess it isn't so secrer now, but it's a secret desire i guess. I've got to get down to Atlanta soon. Gary hates big cities so I'll have to venture out on my own

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that Janet had only empty boxes to cart back to the car!
    Portsmouth NH has an artist colony in an old button factory, it too is a very cool place. Their studio sale was this weekend as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts