Skip to main content

Featured

Golden Cloud

via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Je4P64

Monotracer

I saw the coolest little vehicle twice this weekend; I had to do some research to find out what it was (and how much it costs).  It's an enclosed motorcycle, also known as a cabin cycle called a monotracer. It looks like a lot of fun, warmer than an open motorcycle, and possibly safer in the rain.  It's got these "training" wheels that drop down, seemingly automatically when the driver breaks for a stop and then retract when the driver takes off.  It also appears that the driver sits up in a more comfortable position than on a typical metric sports bike.

As cool as I think this is, I'm not sure that I want to trade in the wind in my hair (helmet) feeling for the cabin but I'd love to take one for a test drive.

Check out the gallery page - Future Relics Gallery

Comments

  1. (and thank you-YES that was how I made my light box :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came here to leave a comment, but now I want to know about your light boxes... :)
    You ride a motorcycle? Cool!
    I forgot what I was originally going to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barb,
    This is the link to the light box. It works really well for small items and it's easy to make.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts