Skip to main content

Featured

Golden Cloud

via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Je4P64

Other People's Pots - Bamboo Mug

Unfortunately I don't remember the name of the artists who made this mug.  It's a shame because it's a favorite and because they got me to thinking about my booth layout in different ways.   They told me about how they hired a feug shui expert to look at their booth and make suggestions for improving the energy or Chi of the booth.  When they followed the advice they discovered an increase in sales.  I think anybody would be happy to have an increase in sales so I started reading about Feng Shui and Bagua maps (plans for good chi) and made some changes to my booth.  I too noticed an increase in sales.  The increase can be related to a lot of things but I do think the booth looks nicer anyway.
Oh, yeah, the glaze on this mug is really pretty too.

Other Stuff:
Lucky Bamboo 
American Feng Shui Institute
Bagua Map
Check out the gallery page - Future Relics Gallery

Comments

  1. I'm going to look up feug shui, what a good idea; could it be the potter feels better about their booth after a redecoration and therefore that more upbeat feeling, the power of postivie, transfers to the buyers?

    And there was no name on the bottom of the mug?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts