Skip to main content

Featured

Golden Cloud

via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Je4P64

Runnin’ Down a Dream

It’s time to dust off the playlist titled “Roadtrip.” Penland School of Crafts is about 5 hours from my home plus a stop for lunch so it’ll be a good bit of time in the old truck.  Thankfully, it’s a really pretty ride with lots of mountain vistas.  I’m pretty sure I’m going to see some snow too. That’s okay, as long as it’s not on the road.

I’ll be blogging from Penland as much as I can but I expect I won’t be able to write every day since I’ll be assisting Cynthia Bringle (the instructor), learning, and making. I expect I’ll actually be posting more on instagram than here, just because it’s quicker. So if you’re on instagram you might want to follow me. I’ll follow you back. I’m @FutureRelicsGallery there.

Check out the gallery page - Future Relics Gallery by Lori Buff

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts