Skip to main content

Featured

Golden Cloud

via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Je4P64

Paws Whiskers and Wags

I was contacted a few weeks ago by Jill from Paws, Whiskers and Wags which is a pet crematory in Decatur, GA.  She was interested in having me make some urns for her clients.  I felt quite honored.  Being an animal lover and dog owner this was a project near and dear to my heart.  I've been commissioned to make urns for people's pets and  departed loved ones in the past so this is not something foreign to me but it also feels really good to be able to offer a selection to people.   I also like working with these people, they seem very professional and compassionate.  I sense a good partnership.

If you need their services you can find them at 2800 East Ponce De Leon Av in Decatur, GA or call them at 404-370-6000.

Check out the gallery page - Future Relics Gallery

Comments

  1. I still remember all of my pets, it's wonderful to honor pet friends with handmade pottery, congrats on the commission.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts