Skip to main content

Featured

Golden Cloud

via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Je4P64

Etruscan Pottery In Cortona Italy

With a name like Future Relics one would think I have a love of history and ancient artifacts.  It's true, I'll admit it.  So I could not resist a trip to the The Etruscan Academy Museum of the City of Cortona.I was not disappointed as the museum was full of pottery and other art and relics from the Etruscan. Some of the work was from around the 9th century BC. It makes me wonder what people will think about us when they find our art centuries from now.



Check out the gallery page - Future Relics Gallery

Comments

  1. A trip to Italy, wow, what a great time you must have had, I'll check out your facebook page for more photos, love the second vases with the two toned clay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those too. I'm going to try a replica some day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts