Skip to main content

Featured

Golden Cloud

via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Je4P64

Winter Coat

It's been colder than normal in Atlanta; I'm not complaining about the cold, although I did move down here to escape it.  Some people have it worse, although I don't know where, I'm getting reports that we are about as cold as Wisconson, but I'm sure somewhere it's colder and at least we don't have any snow, yet.  I'll be posting snow pictures tomorrow after we get the two inches that will shut down the city.  Atlanta isn't used to snow, that's one of it's attractions to me. 

My poor little whiggle has short fur (from the whippet side of her family) and hates the cold.  She refuses to go outside without her coat on.  I can't say that I blame her either.  The only problem is, try dressing a dog that is curled up in the tightest little ball a dog can make.
Check out the gallery page - Future Relics Gallery

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts