Skip to main content

Featured

Golden Cloud

via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Je4P64

Happy Anniversary

Sometimes good opportunities happen at bad times. Tonight is a meeting about a show that I wish to enter. I really should be at the meeting but it's also our four year anniversary and I should be celebrating with my Honey. We didn't have anything special planned for tonight as this is also the night when we go to a Stained Glass class at Callenwolde Fine Arts Center in Decatur, GA. So where I'm very excited about learning more about the show it's a little bit bittersweet only because of the timing. Thankfully, we discussed it, and reasonable understanding is prevailing.
I'm very fortunate and plan to spend many more anniversaries with Janet.

Check out the gallery page - Future Relics Gallery

Comments

Popular Posts