Skip to main content

Featured

Golden Cloud

via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Je4P64

Out Of Touch

My computer broke on Friday. I wasn't able to fix it so off to the shop it went. I'm writing this on my iPod, which I'm really thankful for as I can get email and do some things but it's not as easy or full featured as the computer. It's strange how out of touch this makes me feel. I do miss reading the blogs I've been following but it does seem like I'm getting more work done so that's the silver lining.
I hope you all are well, don't think I've left the blogging community, I'm just working a little differently this week.

Comments

  1. Isn't it funny how attached we get to our virtual friends! What did we do before we had computers?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true and funny. I think in the old days we talked to eachother but I'm not sure.

      Delete
  2. And it has affected your work.

    Oddly, I know it's for the better.

    Crazy how this new media affects us............

    For me it has been mostly all fabulous.

    Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Tara, it has but just in quantity. Of course that could also be due to The Fire Works show comming up soon.

      Delete
  3. Oh I hope your computer isn't too bad off. Funny how it does direct our energy in other directions which sometimes be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda, and yes, it is actually nice to have the focus. I migh put myself on computer rations when it comes back.

      Delete
  4. Being 'a woman of a certain age' I never thought I would enjoy and need my MacBook the way I do. Yes, we used to talk....but now we get to communicate world wide. Hope the repairs are fast and easily done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Suzi, my mother is in her late 70's and she feels lost without her computer too. She likes to use it to video chat with me. We are still talking and talking worldwide at all kinds of ages. It's really very exciting and wonderful when you think about it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts