Skip to main content

Featured

Golden Cloud

via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Je4P64

Art Visions at Paideia School

This weekend is Art Visions which is a fund raiser for the visual arts program at Paideia School in Atlanta.  It's a really great show with lots of variety in the art work.  You'll find art and craft in a wide variety of mediums, all rather reasonably priced.

When I dropped off my work there the volunteer who checked my inventory told me what a great time she was having meeting all the artists and getting to preview all of the art.  I got to see a little of it and was impressed with what I saw.  I can't wait to head back there this weekend to see the show set up fully.

Hours:
Saturday, Nov 16, 10 am - 5 pm
Sunday, Nov 17, 12 pm - 5 pm

Check out the gallery page - Future Relics Gallery by Lori Buff

Comments

  1. I am sick of looking and bidding on houses (and not getting them) and need to see some art, maybe I can make it down there if I can twist Gary's arm, if not I might even come alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry about your housing disappointments. I'd love it if you could come down for my Studio sale the weekend after Thanksgiving.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts