Skip to main content

Featured

Golden Cloud

via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Je4P64

Studio Wren

This morning I went down and opened up the studio.  I needed fresh water so I went back up to the house with my bucket, I left the door wide open.  When I returned a little wren greeted me from the window.  It was very sweet but I had something in my hand that needed to go into the kiln room so I put down the bucket and ducked into the kiln room in time to watch another wren leaving that room (which is very open even when the door is locked.
My hands were empty now and the wren still had not left the studio so I dashed back up to the house to get my camera.  When I returned my little visitor had left the building.  I guess I should call him Elvis.
Check out the gallery page - Future Relics Gallery

Comments

Popular Posts