Skip to main content

Featured

Golden Cloud

via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Je4P64

Walls and Windows on the Pottery Studio

The carpenters worked all weekend in the heat and got a lot of work done on the new studio. I'm really impressed with them and the work they did. While I was out watching the world cup with friends they were hammering and sawing and such. Way to go guys!
The picture is of the building Saturday evening, notice the big window. My wheel will be sitting in front of that so I have a nice view and I'll be facing east which is supposed to be good feung shui. On Sunday the walls were enclosed and the sky light installed but rain was in the forecast so it's now covered with a lovely blue tarp.
Tomorrow the electrician will be here (I hope).
Check out the gallery page - Future Relics Gallery

Comments

  1. Looks great! So excited for you for your new "home".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts