Skip to main content

Featured

Golden Cloud

via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Je4P64

Thirty Six Mugs

Yes, that's right.  Thirty Six mugs! They are all thrown and handled and ready to go into the kiln, well, after they dry completely.  I normally don't throw that many of anything at one time.  I get distracted and decide to try something different but these are for an order.  It's actually a very special order.
Trilogy Bookstore in Avondale Estates, GA carries these Goddess Mugs of mine.  It was seen by someone from 50 Cents Period who fell in love with it and wanted several of them made in the signature color, which is red of course.  So I threw the 30 mugs, plus two for another group that wants them in green and a few extra just in case one gets damaged along the way. 

I don't normally throw multiples so this was a great practice for me, I just got into a groove and went with it.  I'm looking forward to the decorating and the next order.

Other Stuff:
Just Cause 
Three Cups Of Tea 
Check out the gallery page - Future Relics Gallery

Comments

  1. Wow! That is a lot of mugs - can't wait to see the finished product(s)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts