Skip to main content

Featured

Golden Cloud

via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Je4P64

Arriving At Penland

The trip to Penland School of Crafts was mostly uneventful.  Despite being told that GPS doesn't know how to find this place I still brought Shirley (Shirley she knows how to get there) with me to help lead the way.  Please know, I can get lost in my bathroom without direction.  I think that comes from so many years of people telling me where to go.  Anyway, I was able to find the place with little difficulty by just plugging in an intersection that was mentioned in the printed instructions of how to get here.
Once I got here it was a different story but after hiking a few mountains I finally found someone who gave me directions to the volunteer check-in.  This is where the Penland experience started.  As I went through the process I met some very helpful, friendly, appreciative people.  I think my stay here is going to be fun.
I had a chance to explore the campus a little bit and have found some really fun things to capture with my camera.  These are little joys that I want to share but I don't want to spoil the surprises for my readers.  What to do?
Check out the gallery page - Future Relics Gallery

Comments

  1. Your blog layout is hiding the comments part of this post on my screen, but I found it somehow.

    Please show us the treats.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts