Skip to main content

Featured

Golden Cloud

via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Je4P64

Busy Weekend

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I traveled out west to spend it with my extended family. I had a good time, it was great to see everyone.
Now comes a hugely busy weekend for me, for which I am tremendously thankful. I'll be in several places this weekend (Thursday the 3rd through Sunday the 6th). It's going to be a little crazy but very fun. I get the opportunity to show my work along with the works of other artists who I admire. I've also gotten word that many other potters in the area are having shows and open studios. I hope that I could get to them to support these artists and get some great gifts for my family and friends (or for my collection).
While you're out and about this weekend please stop by at one of the shows or openings and say "hi" and share a glass of wine.

*Dec 3 – Dec 20*

Clay Artists Holiday Market presented by the Georgia Clay Council in association with Art 101 Gallery
101 E. Main Street
Canton, GA

Thursdays thru Saturday 11-7, Sundays 1-6

*Dec 5 & 6*

The Telephone Factory Loft Art Show and Sale
828 Ralph McGill Blvd,
Atlanta, GA
Saturday 11-7 Sunday 1-6



*Nov 27 – Dec 21*

Holiday Studio Show 2009 at Mudfire
175 Laredo Dr
Decatur, GA
Thursday thru Monday 12pm – 8pm
Party and Artist Reception Dec 5 5pm to 9pm



*Nov 14 thru Dec 19*

Harvest of Arts at Georgia Piedmont Arts Center
88 Griffith St
Winder, GA
Friday and Saturdays 10:00am - 3pm



Check out the gallery page - Future Relics Gallery

Comments

Popular Posts